Once you have purchased either a print book or ebook, the ebook will be available for immediate download. It can also be downloaded at a later date by clicking on the link in your order confirmation email. For further instructions on how to download to your device see below.
Please note that ebooks are subject to the same Copyright laws as traditional print books. Each page is stamped with your name and email address and may not be distributed (shared) or commercially exploited.
Windows PC instructions
- Click ‘download’ button
- The ebook can be found in your ‘downloads’ folder and then moved on your PC in a folder of your choice
Apple iPhone or iPad
- Click ‘the file name’. Note, be careful to click exactly on the file name.
- The ebook will open on the screen
- Click ‘Open in…’
- Select the app you wish to use the ebook in. Popular choices include iBooks, Adobe Acrobat, OneDrive or Google Drive.
- To access the ebook open the app you selected in step 4
- Click ‘the file name’
- The ebook can be found in your ‘downloads’ folder and then moved on your device in a folder of your choice
- The ebook is a pdf file and can be opened by several different apps